Notebook details are missing - but info can be seen in project preview

I am finding some of the information in my notebooks is missing.

When selecting a notebook within the project folder the preview is visible but no information within the main window.

It is possible to email a copy of the notebook to  myself and get the information back that way, then C+P into a new notebook but obviously this is not practical, especially when I urgently need the info.

I am a subscribed member and cannot see any way to contact support directly. 

This is becoming a less efficient tool for me and will need to look for alternatives.

I am operating Evernote on Windows and iOS.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Support is available here: https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

Evernote is currently working on sync issues,  so you may have experienced some anomalies,  but obviously that is not expected behaviour.  If your notes are large,  you may find that loading times on a mobile are extended - better to have lots of small notes than one large one.  I hope support can assist you.

Thanks for response Gazumped,

To advise the problem is progressively getting worse.... I have a projects folder containing 11no.  notebooks and can only view/amend 1no..

The information is visible in note history but viewing/editing/pasting of the original notebook is not possible.

NOTE: operating on iOS and Web based Evernote only

I hope this can be resolved as I use this for work and is not possible to use now.

• Level 5*
18 minutes ago, There is no Spoon said:

I hope this can be resolved as I use this for work and is not possible to use now.

Your need to be in touch with Support -  subscribers can connect here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new and all users here - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps 

(This is a mainly user-supported Form)

@There is no Spoon What happens if you duplicate the note?

I had a note yesterday where I couldn't get it to display the content in either the Mac app or in the Web app. I was able to create a duplicate note from within the app and could then see all the content of the note in the duplicate. Then -- sometime later -- I could see the original note content as well. Strange. I'm not sure if being able to see the original note's content happened immediately after I created the duplicate and I just didn't notice, or what.

I've only seen it with that one note so far.

1 hour ago, Boot17 said:

@There is no Spoon What happens if you duplicate the note?

I had a note yesterday where I couldn't get it to display the content in either the Mac app or in the Web app. I was able to create a duplicate note from within the app and could then see all the content of the note in the duplicate. Then -- sometime later -- I could see the original note content as well. Strange. I'm not sure if being able to see the original note's content happened immediately after I created the duplicate and I just didn't notice, or what.

I've only seen it with that one note so far.

The notebook contents are visible when you email and when using 'Note History', which I started to re-write into a new Notebook...not a very efficient way but tended to get me out of trouble..... but the problem has escalated now... most notebooks aren't visible now and I've stopped using EN until this is resolved.... shame I paid for an upfront year subscription!!!

50 minutes ago, There is no Spoon said:

The notebook contents are visible when you email and when using 'Note History', which I started to re-write into a new Notebook...not a very efficient way but tended to get me out of trouble..... but the problem has escalated now... most notebooks aren't visible now and I've stopped using EN until this is resolved.... shame I paid for an upfront year subscription!!!

You keep saying "notebook" and "notebook contents" -- but do you mean note and note contents? The notebook is the collection or group of notes.

You said "The notebook contents are visible when you email and when using 'Note History'", but Note History is only available at the note level.