Проблема с кодировкой текста в заметках.

2 недели назад начал замечать что иногда слетает кодировка текста в заметке. К заметке имеют доступ сразу несколько пользователей с разных аккаунтов. Найти какую либо зависимость что кодировка портится после редактирования через какой-то конкретный аккаунт не получилось. В чем может быть проблема? 

image.thumb.png.0e674330f5dcfff4fe8ef61e27520a4d.png

• Level 5

Hello to the forum.

I would like to point you at this thread.

We fellow users @ahmed mohamed and me just figured out that it looks like a conversion from the characters showing correctly to showing the Unicode number of the characters. So hopefully (you can check) it is not an encryption, it is showing the content in a wrong way.

Your being Cyrillic (If I'm not mistaken) look quite the same.

So welcome to the club - I think your next best step is to contact support.

9 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Hello to the forum.

I would like to point you at this thread.

We fellow users @ahmed mohamed and me just figured out that it looks like a conversion from the characters showing correctly to showing the Unicode number of the characters. So hopefully (you can check) it is not an encryption, it is showing the content in a wrong way.

Your being Cyrillic (If I'm not mistaken) look quite the same.

So welcome to the club - I think your next best step is to contact support.

I'm facing the same issue. How I can reach the contact support in order to solve this annoying problem 

Спасибо за ответ. Действительно я могу восстановить заметку из истории и текст вернется в данной заметке, однако с течением времени появляются новые заметки с заменой кодировки. 

Символы которые появляются это действительно Юникод. Однако я хочу понять в какой момент происходит замена и что является причиной.

Напишу в тех поддержку. Буду и от них ждать ответ. 

"Thank you for your response. Actually, I can restore the note from the history and the text will be returned to that note, but over time new notes appear with a change in encoding. The characters that appear are indeed Unicode. However, I want to understand at what point the replacement occurs and what is the cause.

I will write to technical support and wait for their response."

I'm guessing google translate is too difficult or chat Gpt or this is a spam account? 2 Posts?

• Level 5
9 hours ago, RobertJLee said:

I'm guessing google translate is too difficult or chat Gpt or this is a spam account? 2 Posts?

Definitely not spam. The same problem has been reported in multiple threads by several users writing in Russian and Arabic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27.04.2023 at 05:41, msenokosov said:

Спасибо за ответ. Действительно я могу восстановить заметку из истории и текст вернется в данной заметке, однако с течением времени появляются новые заметки с заменой кодировки. 

Символы которые появляются это действительно Юникод. Однако я хочу понять в какой момент происходит замена и что является причиной.

Напишу в тех поддержку. Буду и от них ждать ответ. 

Добрый день, поддержка помогла вам ? 

У меня также, только заметка новая, нет истории. Да и старые если открываю, потом также некоторые начинают отображаться. 

Всем привет! У меня точно такая же проблема. Есть ли решение? Написал в службу поддержки, пока тишина. 

IMG_0102.jpeg

IMG_0101.jpeg

• Level 5
On 5/6/2023 at 11:14 AM, Татьяна279 said:

Добрый день, поддержка помогла вам ? 

У меня также, только заметка новая, нет истории. Да и старые если открываю, потом также некоторые начинают отображаться. 

Hello, did the support help you?

I also, only the note is new, there is no history. Yes, and if I open the old ones, then some also begin to appear.

On 5/8/2023 at 5:38 AM, Tfirst said:

Всем привет! У меня точно такая же проблема. Есть ли решение? Написал в службу поддержки, пока тишина.

Hi all! I have exactly the same problem. Is there a solution? I wrote to the support service, so far silence.

I'm going to try going straight to the top: @Federico Simionato, this problem is widespread in Russian, Arabic, and Chinese. Any news?

• Level 5

I can now report some data of my own. To test, I just created two quick notes on my Android phone, one in Greek and one in Hebrew. In both of them, the language appears properly in the title and in the snippet, but not in the body of the note in the note window. I also tried a note mixing English, Hebrew, and Greek, and found that the English is displayed properly, but not the other two. That is true in the Android app, the Windows app, and the Web client. I know that I have the new syncing structure in my notes, so it is not a matter of conversion from the old one.

Я пока в отпуске и не составил обращение в техническую поддержку. Но проблема очень странная. Так как она распространяется только на малую часть заметок.  У меня ежедневно редактируются десятки, а может и 100 заметок с 12 разных аккаунтов. При этом проблема появляется не каждый день. Какой либо зависимости пока не нашел. Пока решил обновить все аккаунты до последней версии. Вдруг в обновлении проблема уже решена.

Еще заметил что если даже что-то поменять в испорченной заметке и система создаст резервную копию, то в резервной копии текс отображается правильно. При этом в самой заметке проблема сохраняется. 

Если кто-то поймет какая именно последовательность действий портит заметку или может её испортить осознано, просьба сообщить здесь. 

• Level 5
1 hour ago, msenokosov said:

Я пока в отпуске и не составил обращение в техническую поддержку. Но проблема очень странная. Так как она распространяется только на малую часть заметок.  У меня ежедневно редактируются десятки, а может и 100 заметок с 12 разных аккаунтов. При этом проблема появляется не каждый день. Какой либо зависимости пока не нашел. Пока решил обновить все аккаунты до последней версии. Вдруг в обновлении проблема уже решена.

Еще заметил что если даже что-то поменять в испорченной заметке и система создаст резервную копию, то в резервной копии текс отображается правильно. При этом в самой заметке проблема сохраняется. 

Если кто-то поймет какая именно последовательность действий портит заметку или может её испортить осознано, просьба сообщить здесь.

From Google Translate:

I'm still on vacation and haven't filed a technical support ticket. But the problem is very strange. Since it only applies to a small part of the notes. I have dozens, maybe 100 notes edited daily from 12 different accounts. However, the problem does not appear every day. Haven't found any dependency yet. While decided to update all accounts to the latest version. Suddenly, the problem is already solved in the update.

I also noticed that even if you change something in a damaged note and the system creates a backup copy, then the text is displayed correctly in the backup copy. However, the problem persists in the note itself.

If someone understands exactly what sequence of actions spoils the note or can spoil it consciously, please report here.

It does seem to be related to notes created with a widget or quick-note, rather than in the main note editor. Possibly the backup copy has passed through the main editor, which does not have the problem. I also wonder whether the change to the new sync structure had something to do with it. But that is speculation on my part.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5

Knowing an issue does not necessarily mean knowing where it has its root cause. Knowing the root cause doesn't necessarily mean a fix is obvious.

EN rarely comments on future events, and on timelines neither.

Avoid to create notes by quick note or widget, and you should be ok.