"Something went wrong with your attachment" - pc version

This problem comes up very frequently - where I try to copy/paste/drag-drop files into a note into pc evernote.

Even on a new, clean note (so its not a limit on upload per note). This is infuriating, as it only saves a file locally. It happens WAY TOO OFTEN now and more than just a hassle.

Strangely, file attachment or paste works ok in web browser access. I note that many people have over the years had this problem, but it still is an issue for EN.

Can you guys at EN look into this? I have checked file size, note size, just about everything that is suggested online.

Seems to be a so far unsolved but not new problem: 

I'd contact support - they should have some possible reasons and can go to development to get it solved in future. At least to give some better hints about "something"...

same issue with Mac desktop right now. For a given note, I can view the attachment in IOS but not Mac desktop. In the Desktop app, I see this triangle with the exclamation point where the pictures should be or for PDFs, I see text that says "couldn't display this PDF file."

Screenshot2023-03-16at9_54_42AM.png.2d0ee9d29913798438a884d614230f27.pngScreenshot2023-03-16at9_54_48AM.png.23e711568bb0db6e5ede1255847582ef.png

• Evernote Expert
4 hours ago, davidhood123 said:

Can you guys at EN look into this? I have checked file size, note size, just about everything that is suggested online.

You'll see, in many other threads, that these are user supported forums. So nothing we can do to advance your request. As @AlbertRsuggested, you should open a support ticket or submit feedback from within the apps.