Getting an inaccurate "over limit" message on desktop

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Hi,

I went over the limit last month and got the over limit message (on basic) and with the resultant inability to sync. Now that my cycle is in a new month, I'm still getting the message and still can't sync. Web reports status correctly. I've tried signing out and back in on desktop, but no luck. Any ideas?

Oh, I'm using evernote legacy, which probably isn't helping

• Level 5*
  • Solution

Hi.  If you can subscribe - even for a month or two - that would get you out of the limitation immediately and give you access to Support... although they'll probably just tell you to update your version.  If you have another email address,  you could start another account and use that as a temporary store untile things even out - but exceeding the limit isn't something you can work around.  The usage stats aren't very clear but if you exceeded the very basic free limit it's possible that you went a couple of times over,  and the system is still catching up...

• Like 1
  • Level 5

The limit on all plans is defined as Upload limit - no surprise that the syncing to the server gets blocked.

This means as well that all changes won’t sync. If a note is changed on more than one device, expect duplication once the sync returns.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...