Hi all,

I just started experiencing the following issue: for some notes (all of them very recently edited), after I click the title in the note list, the note keeps loading in the note pane but the title or content do not show up; it just keeps showing the rotating green circle thing. When I open the note in a new window, it does work as it should (so perhaps it's not a syncing issue).  Other notes in the same notebook work perfectly. Opening and closing EN does not help. Needless to say, this is very annoying. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm using EN 10.50.10 on Windows 11.

• Evernote Expert

Yes, I saw this occasionally with 10.50. I upgraded to 10.51 over the weekend so cannot say if the issue persists.

Also I'm part of the Collaborative Editing preview so my sync process is, I think, different to the default.

• Level 5

Check on the web client how the notes behave there.

If they are ok, it may be the local copy of the database took a hit. You can try this:

1. Go to File > Sign Out [name] from the menu bar.
  2. Select the "Remove my Evernote data from this device" option, then click Sign out.
  3. Restart your computer.
  4. Sign back in to Evernote. Keep the app open while it downloads your notes from the server.
This will replace the existing database with a fresh copy from the cloud server.
  • Like 1