Snapshot Images fail to Render

Hi All,

Major headaches viewing snapped images.

Windows EN won't display thumb nails and won't open when downloaded locally.

No issues from web client; and I can download and open.

Preferred application is Windows. Any suggestions on how I can resolve/work around this - I see a lot of similar issues raised but nothing recently.

Much appreciated.

image.thumb.png.56e92485f0fa847f0e9bf2266a897241.png

image.thumb.png.3148ca551c5ae0ee7c39d4db4d45f84d.png

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  I'm using an Android with Evernote 8.13 as my primary image-taker,  and I don't have any special issues seeing the pictures in Windows 10 or 11 - I know iPhone users have issues with battery-saving routines closing down apps before they fully sync note contents to the server - do you typically take a picture using the Evernote app and then close it down again? 

• Level 5*

Hmmn (again) - that's interesting - have you tried the good old switch-it-off-and-back-on-again?  Specifically:  sign out of Evernote and back in;  if that doesn't work try restarting your device;  and if that fails - a full uninstall / restart / reinstall...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No update for this? I'm on a Mac and having the same issues. I too have submitted a support ticket and waiting to hear back but with the lack of answers to so many others having the same issue suggests EN don't have a fix.

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, Smiles191 said:

with the lack of answers to so many others having the same issue suggests EN don't have a fix.

Hi.  I count only one previous issue in this thread,  and they may have forgotten to feed back a fix.  If you can also report this to Support they'll have another contact point and you'll get direct responses.