Greetings, I recorded a meeting today, and when the meeting finished, I stopped it and it saved. Now I'm trying to access the recording, and it's nowhere to be found. Where does the file save to? Where can I find it? Please help.

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you were recording via Evernote you would have had to start an Audio note - but if you did other things in Evernote while you were meeting,  or your meeting audio exceeded the free storage space available,  the note may have closed.  Look for a recently created note to check - but if the app closed itself or had a fault,  your incomplete recording would have been dumped to temporary memory and if the device has been powered off since,  it will have been lost.

Not helpful I know,  but while I love Evernote I always use a proper Audio app for recordings and save the output as WAV or MP3 files to my note.

• Level 5

Grabbing audio with EN creates an audio file in a note. There are possible traps with it - especially if you used a mobile device to record.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208314418

If you are not sure about it, I second the use of another app for the recording. The Achilles heel of audio with EN is that it saves directly into a note. It is better to first save to the device memory.

Did you use a mobile device for the recording ?