Cronify and Evernote Tasks

Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

Based on recommendations from this forum I have been enjoying using Cronify in conjunction with EN reminders.  I can set a reminder in an EN note and it will instantly show up on my Google calendar.  However, it doesn't seem to work for reminders that are set on Tasks.  For example, if I create a Task with a reminder for tomorrow at 3pm it will not show up in my Google calendar.  Apparently the "reminders" that are set on Tasks are not the same as the reminders set in EN notes (even though they appear very similar).  Is anyone aware of a way to make Task reminders work with Cronify?

• Level 5

Personally I don’t use Google calendar, so I am not aware of the Chronify interaction.

But to answer your question, reminders of old have nothing to do with tasks, or better tasks with the old reminders. It is probably more a question at Chronify how or when they will support tasks.

• Evernote Expert
  • Solution

It isn't currently possible to use Cronofy with Evernote Tasks reminders. Cronofy is a third-party application which depends upon the Evernote API and this doesn't support Tasks yet.

5 minutes ago, agsteele said:

It isn't currently possible to use Cronofy with Evernote Tasks reminders. Cronofy is a third-party application which depends upon the Evernote API and this doesn't support Tasks yet.

Thanks. That’s unfortunate. I was moving entirely away from EN reminders and solidly into Tasks. But when i discovered Cronify i began to immediately see the advantage of using reminders again. My EN reminders can now send me notifications emails via the Gcal integration. I love that.