I want to export Hubspot contacts and import them to EN; each as a seperate note.

I have about 650+ contacts in a  Hubspot account and want to get them all into EN was a separate note. ( I crafted my own CRM in EN and it does exactly what I want.)

So, I can easily export the Hubspot data to excel but cannot figure out how to then import into EN.  EN allows import of the enex file only?  

Any ideas are welcome and I thank you for looking at this. 

• Level 5

I am not aware of a formal importer program.

I think you want one note per contact ?

What about creating one pdf from each row in Excel (serial letter function with Word) ?

Then create an import folder to EN.

When you drop the 650 pdf files into the import folder, it should create 650 notes, each with 1 contact. I would do it in Batches, not all at once.

PinkElephant: This is a decent idea.  I guess the big question is how to create a PDF from each row of data in Excel; wondering if this would have to be done one by one or is there a way (with one command) to save all the rows at once to individual pdfs?  Thank you, looking into it.

• Level 5

This is what I meant with „serial letter“: You define a Word document with the fields, and link it to an Excel table holding the data to fill the fields. There is the Mail Merge assistant to guide you through.

You can choose a small „paper“ size, to end up with one pdf per entry in the size of a business card, not of a full page paper.

From 650 sets of data it will create a document with 650 pages.

You „print“ it to a pdf file - maybe it has an option to print each page into a new file, or you create one massive pdf, and break it down into single pages with another pdf editing app.

Importing and creating the new notes (one for each pdf file) is then the final step. You get every contact inside of a new note, and can start to add information while you are running your leads on the customers.

• Evernote Expert

Just had a thought about @kirkinalamo's request... Enex files are just XML files with some Evernote specific XML tags

I think it would be easy to create an ENEX using some form of mail merge process with the data plugged in. Since the ENEX file is a text document save each record as a unique ENEX and each could be imported... It might be possible to remove some of the XML to slightly simplify.  Probably best to create a note which lis laid out as desired, export it as a ENEX and use that as a mail merge template.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE en-export SYSTEM "http://xml.evernote.com/pub/evernote-export4.dtd">
<en-export export-date="20220920T163453Z" application="Evernote" version="10.43.7">
  <note>
    <title>INSERT PREFERRED TITLE</title>
    <created>20220529T105657Z</created>
    <updated>20220819T110332Z</updated>
    <tag>ADD A TAG BETWEEN - ONE FOR EACH TAGE TO BE USED</tag>
    <note-attributes>
      <author>AUTHOR'S NAME</author>
    </note-attributes>
    <content>
      <![CDATA[<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE en-note SYSTEM "http://xml.evernote.com/pub/enml2.dtd"><en-note><div><br /></div><table width="376px" 
style="border-collapse:collapse;width:376px;"><colgroup><col style="width: 188px;" /><col style="width: 188px;" />
</colgroup>
HTML CONTENT FROM HERE<div>Hi Tom,</div><div><br /></div><div>This a paragraph of text. Copy your template from 
Evernote ENEX</div><div><br /></div><div><br /></div><div><br /></div>
</en-note>      ]]>
    </content>
  </note>
</en-export>