All

My Evernote keeps crashing. I am trying to download version 10.40. Every time I hit Download and install, it crashes.  I'm running 12.4 on my Mac the latest update. I have:

• given it time to install, then restarted my computer
  • I have uninstalled it and reinstalled, then restarted my computer
  • deleted it from my applications, then restarted my computer and reinstalled it.

I have an activity log but there is no place to send it. I am a paying customer.  I am super frustrated and thinking of using another app.  I have wasted so much of my time trying to manage this problem.  

Any help would be great. Thanks. 

• Level 5

This won’t help if the local database is corrupted. It is not removed by a normal uninstall.

Get the app AppCleaner, use it to uninstall EN. In the removal window make sure to tick all components, including settings and data.

Execute, restart the Mac, go to the EN website and install again. Log in, and after the app opens your account wait some until the initial download has taken place.

1 hour ago, Kitequeen said:

I have an activity log but there is no place to send it. I am a paying customer

You can open a ticket with support and they will give you a method to send them the activity log.

I would try what @PinkElephant has suggested first (or at least don't wait to hear back from support first) because that will be faster.

• Level 5*

...Another vote for @PinkElephant's solution because it sounds as though you're trying to download the update through the app itself.  If you uninstall completely and download the update, then reinstall the current version you should get around whatever is causing the issue.