I'm trying to change case in Evernote, and jasonfrasca.com says “I discover that Evernote has an awesome little feature built in called Transformations, and I want to share it with you. Evernote Transformations lives under “Edit” in your toolbar and solves one problem, converting case text. Evernote can convert capital case text to lower case text and Evernote can convert lower case text to upper case text or any case text to sentence case text.” Unfortunately, in 10.38.1 which I just got, Transformations is no longer listed under Edit, so what do I do now? thx/panterazero

• Level 5

He is probably writing about one of the legacy clients.

There are other programs that have this function, namely most word processors. I think for complex operations they are better suited than a note editor that has its focus on ease of use and no learning curve.

• Level 5

Always good to check the date of a blog post, especially anything with tech advice. I took a look, and that post is dated Oct. 9, 2013, so over 8 years ago. Evernote has changed greatly since them, with a major, major reworking. But almost no software is going to have all features (esp. advanced ones) stay the same over that period of time.

That said, keep checking Evernote out. You may find that it does other things now that it couldn't do 8 years ago that will work well for you.