Downloading from Evernote site problem

Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

Firstly, thank you so much for replying so rapidly. Secondly, is that a workaround if the selection button isn't working?

and thirdly🙄, I was hoping that the new installation might've given me the choice to install on D drive but it installed and opened up where I left off, without the option. So maybe there is more to uninstalling it than from the Settings>App> uninstall. (I am running out of space on the small SS hard drive).

Again, thanks for your assistance agsteele. I don't expect you to feel obliged to respond to the other question.

• Evernote Expert
  • Solution

The button doesn't seem to work in all browsers. It is a standard browser alternative unrelated to Evernote.

There is no option to install on an alternative drive. Some more tech focused users have achieved using a workaround using symbolic links - symlinks. Search the forums or use your favourite search engine.

• Level 5

About the download button on the web site: It is not working for me when using Safari on my Mac. It is working on the same Mac when using Firefox as a browser.

This was reported to EN with a support ticket - it was not yet fixed.

36 minutes ago, agsteele said:

The symbolic link thing is at: 

Thanks for that. I did move the database a while ago, successfully. It's the app itself. I can move others instead.