Copy Internal Link and Paste becomes raw URL instead?

Using Evernote Legacy on Win11. For the past 5 years, Evernote pastes with the TITLE OF NOTE with the internal hyperlink, instead of the raw link itself. How do I revert to that behavior? 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Titus said:

Using Evernote Legacy on Win11. For the past 5 years, Evernote pastes with the TITLE OF NOTE with the internal hyperlink, instead of the raw link itself. How do I revert to that behavior? 

Pretty sure Evernote won't have  made any changes to Legacy,  so the chances are that Win11 has changed how it sees the link from Evernote.  Try Ctrl+click on 'copy note link' if you haven't already,  otherwise it looks like the operation requires more keystrokes - C-P the note name,  copy the note link and Ctrl+K the name to insert the link...

If you have v10 as well,  you could check what happens with pastes from there,  and if the same problem applies,  report that to Support...

• Level 5*

Hi again - I suspect that's not a notice you can disable.  It's there to remind you that others using that notebook can't access the linked information.  If it's possible make the linked notes visible to other users you (probably) won't see the notice.  It may be worth experimenting with that.  Can you comment on why you're linking notes in this way?  Maybe there's an alternative...

Hi there,

All 5 users are my family members and we have our own Basic accounts but share the same notebooks. Some notes are cross-linked to different notebooks but again, ALL notebooks are shared with ALL users already.. so not sure why that prompt is still appearing.