App resets to new, loses login and settings

After a few days of use, when I reopen Scannable, the app resets back to a new, blank install. It loads the logo and intro help screens, and asks me log in. When I do, after two factor authentication, all my settings are wiped out, Recents are gone, app logs only date back to current date. This has happened maybe 4 times over 45 days’ time. Really irritating. 

Using an iPhone 13 Max Pro, two months old. Scannable 2.4. Sometimes one or two other apps are running concurrently. 80%+ storage available.  Auto app updates turned off. I don’t see any other pattern or reason that this keeps happening. Evernote remains logged in and I haven’t had a problem with that app so far.

I used Scannable several times last night. 12 hours later I launch Scannable and am shown the new user intro screens and am asked to log in again. All recent docs and settings have been reset again. 

This Groundhog Day episode is so frustrating.

• Level 5*

Hi.  AFAIK Scannable hasn't been updated in ages and while it's not officially 'deprecated',  all of its Evernote related functions are available via the Evernote app itself.  Is there a reason you prefer Scannable?

Thanks @gazumped TBH I switched to a Samsung phone 4 years ago and just came back to an iPhone. I went with what I knew and loved. Scannable for iPhone is better than scanning through Evernote on Android. Scannable is so fast on this phone and the conversion to PDF and photos has a better workflow. 

Good to know its status so I can lower my expectations. I didn’t even think to check first. 

• Like 1