iOS Evernote web clipper

Is anyone aware of an Evernote web clipper (not just the share sheet) for use with an iPad; Chrome or Safari? I used to use EverClip very successfully, but the developer has abandoned this app. 

Share sheet works for some websites, but often drops photos and other formatting from many websites. One of my most common uses is clipping recipes. 
I'm aware of how to create a pdf from the iPad and this is a "so so" solution. Retrieving a saved note is preferable to the process of opening a PDF attached to a blank note. 
id prefer to see Evernote complete and maintain a solid iPad integration, but a third party developed app would get the job done. 

Is anyone aware of an Evernote web clipper (not just the share sheet) for use with an iPad; Chrome or Safari? I used to use EverClip very successfully, but the developer has abandoned this app. 

Share sheet works for some websites, but often drops photos and other formatting from many websites. One of my most common uses is clipping recipes. 
I'm aware of how to create a pdf from the iPad and this is a "so so" solution. Retrieving a saved note is preferable to the process of opening a PDF attached to a blank note. 
id prefer to see Evernote complete and maintain a solid iPad integration, but a third party developed app would get the job done. 
  • Level 5*

I merged the two posts - please don't do that;  the same people (who are mainly other users) see your comments and will help if we can...  but in this case mobile 'clipping' is exclusively sharing.  Unless you have a tablet which can run the desktop app,  there are no additional Evernote add-ins to clip web pages.  Although if you are a subscriber,  you'd be able to send a copy of a web page to your account  by email.

• Like 1