Evernote contact information for security issue

I keep getting an email that there has been a log in when I have not logged in.  I keep changing my password. The link below has a link to "contact our support team" which sends you to "Trending Articles."  I am frustrated to be sent in circles!   It should not be this hard to report a security issue. How do you report???

"If you have a billing issue, cannot log in to your Evernote account, or have any questions about your account's security, please contact our support team

• Level 5*
11 minutes ago, sallysmith said:

I am frustrated to be sent in circles!

If you search the page you are sent to for something relevant,  like "unauthorised access" you'll see some helpful articles on the topic which may avoid the need for you to raise the query.  The articles also all have the ending:  Still can’t find what you're looking for? Contact Support

• Like 1
  • Level 5

The easiest way I found is through a mobile client (Settings, support, support ticket), or through your account page on a browser (your name top right, contact support).

In the help pages, you open an article (any article …) first, and go to the bottom. There is a tiny link to contact support if the article did not answer your questions. Not really intuitive and inviting …

• Like 1
On 12/7/2021 at 11:05 AM, gazumped said:

Still can’t find what you're looking for? Contact Support

I appreciate you taking the time to help me, Gazumped!  Evernote's definition of contacting support and mine are quite different.  Their "Contact support" links lead to an article, and all the links in the site point to articles. Very annoying.  Thanks for adding the new search term.  I try to exhaust all options before posting, but this one has me scratching my head.  Once again, thank you for your support. 

• Like 1
On 12/8/2021 at 6:10 AM, PinkElephant said:

The easiest way I found is through a mobile client (Settings, support, support ticket), or through your account page on a browser (your name top right, contact support).

In the help pages, you open an article (any article …) first, and go to the bottom. There is a tiny link to contact support if the article did not answer your questions. Not really intuitive and inviting …

PinkElephant, thank you for taking the time to help me.  I did find the tiny link you suggested which as you said is NOT intuitive.  Interestingly, none of the drop-downs for stating the issue addresses if you are having security problems. (Although on another page, I did find that if you are a hacker, there are plenty of links for you to contact them...).  Thank you again for your help!  

• Like 1