Tables do not export well in pdf

• Evernote Expert

Yes, you are correct. Exporting PDFs and printing notes (to paper or PDF) remain problematic in Evernote v10. It is one of two remaining things that I routinely use Legacy for. You might find exporting to HTML and then printing the PDF from the HTML may be a workaround. Clumsy for sure but it seems to work well enough.

hace 4 horas, agsteele dijo:

Yes, you are correct. Exporting PDFs and printing notes (to paper or PDF) remain problematic in Evernote v10. It is one of two remaining things that I routinely use Legacy for. You might find exporting to HTML and then printing the PDF from the HTML may be a workaround. Clumsy for sure but it seems to work well enough.

thanks agsteele, do the test but when exporting in html format also the tables go wrong, for example a 4 x 4 table comes out a column with 4 rows

Yes, and the real problem is: it was working flawlessly before this most recent "performance" release. I think they introduced a few bugs into that release. I've opened a couple of tickets and sent all sorts of information with those tickets. I hope that helps them sort those new bugs out quickly.

• Level 5

What is funny on the Mac:

If I use the "Export as pdf" option, it exports tables in this weird "1 column view".

If I use "Print" and then "Print preview to Preview (app)", I get a pdf with the table in a normal way, just cut off at the right border of the virtual paper.

This means export uses a different way to create the pdf than "printing" to a pdf.

Maybe somebody can check if this is similar on Windows, and raise a support ticket.