Evernote 10.25.6 on Windows 11 keeps on closing after about 15 seconds of being open

I open the app and start working and then it closes while I'm typing. I upgraded to the new version just now and it still happens. I cannot work like this. I tried to open my notes in the web app but I only have the free account so I had it on too many devices. NO I DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR AN APP THAT DOESN'T WORK THANKS! Please help. I use Evernote for my lecture notes. It's currently unusable and I will need to find another program if I do not find a solution soon.

• Like 1

I am having the same problem too on big sur.  Have downloaded the latest version but the problem persists. Error message 'Something went wrong on our end, sorry about that. Please try restarting Evernote. Just keeps crashing.

• Level 5

Guys, we are here in a thread titled with Windows 11 and legacy 6.25.

If you have questions about MacOS 11 (!) and legacy for Mac 7.14, please post your questions in the correct subforum.

Short answer: My legacy client is running fine with BigSur 11.6.1.

Good afternoon All

I have recently installed both the Windows 11 and the Evernote 10.25.6 version update. Evernote now keeps hanging when attempting to open. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting, etc. But with no success....please help? 

i just installed evernote legacy on my new surface windows computer and teh syncing takes hours and then often times does not work.I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times same issue any ideas 

Hi Folks. Have tried downloading the now, newer version of the EN v10.26.5 on a Windows 11 laptop, and am experiencing the same "hanging" challenges. If this is not the best thread to respond to, could you steer me to where to post a new one? Have tried via 3x options, and no luck. I am at my wits end, and thinking of migrating to Notes which is definitely NOT my preferred option.