Contacting postach.io support

I've been trying to reach postach.io's support team for a week now and I have gotten no reply. Does anyone have a direct line or an email that they will respond on? I have a billing issue that I need to resolve quickly. Thanks.

9 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Have you tried the chat link on your dashboard?  (Bottom right)

I have. It just says they will send the reply to my email and when they will be back. Yet to get a single email from them.

• Level 5

There have been numerous offers of additional features in the EN ecosystem in the past. Most of them disappeared after a while, I think because it is hard to build a business model from the services offered.

Although I like the idea behind blogging directly out of EN, I would not build any mission critical content around it.

• Level 5*

Filterize have confirmed that since they work off the server version of a note (or rather they receive notice of the note syncing to the server),  the new client doesn't affect them.  I'd think Postach.io would be the same.  Unless and until Evernote Legacy fails to sync,  any server-side service should still be viable.  I have an Evernote-based blog with Postach.io,  and there are no issues (AFAIK).

@Zomz - I'll flag this post for the Admins to see whether Evernote has any direct channels you or they could use,  but given the general situation at the moment I'm afraid it may be just  a question of waiting 'till Postach.io get back to you.

7 hours ago, gazumped said:

Filterize have confirmed that since they work off the server version of a note (or rather they receive notice of the note syncing to the server),  the new client doesn't affect them.  I'd think Postach.io would be the same.  Unless and until Evernote Legacy fails to sync,  any server-side service should still be viable.  I have an Evernote-based blog with Postach.io,  and there are no issues (AFAIK).

@Zomz - I'll flag this post for the Admins to see whether Evernote has any direct channels you or they could use,  but given the general situation at the moment I'm afraid it may be just  a question of waiting 'till Postach.io get back to you.

Thanks for your help

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/31/2021 at 6:57 PM, Zomz said:

Finally got a reply and they are working on my issue. Only took 23 days but a response is a response.

Hi! I too have been trying to contact postach.io for a couple of weeks now. No luck yet ... 

• Level 5

Probably a pretty small outfit - and I really did not find much about their business model. It says something about Premium themes you need to pay for, but this information was not really substantial. I would not build my own business plan on that foundation.

The idea to link a notebook to a blog web site, and publish by simply dropping a new note into that notebook is appealing, that's for sure.

• Level 5*

From memory Postach.io was set up by a very small team and is only one of several projects they're involved with.  It didn't seem to be the most important thing the individuals involved have ongoing,  and given the alarums and excursions we've all been enjoying over the past couple of years they may have quite a lot on their plate.  They still seem to be taking my money with quiet efficiency,  so it's a question of waiting I guess... 

There was a Postach.io announcement thread on here some while ago - you might try posting in there if you can find it (and if it still exists...).  There are also various blogs on Twitter with postach.io addresses,  so enquiries there might prompt more help or an official response...