Multiple notes linked to Calendar Event can't be retrieved

Experimenting with linking notes to a calendar event.

If I understand it correctly, you can link more than 1 note to a singe event, but having done this (I think), when I click on the show linked notes option from the event in the calendar widget, the search results list is empty... is this a bug? or am I not understanding the feature correctly?

is there a more detailed explanation of how linking notes to calendar events works?

• Evernote Expert
16 hours ago, AdmiralP said:

If I understand it correctly, you can link more than 1 note to a singe event

I hadn't imagined that this was possible but it kind of is but, I suspect, broken.

At a guess you followed this process...

• Opened a note and linked a calendar event via the blue + insert button.
  • Opened one or more additional notes and linked to the same event.
  • Returned to the Calendar widget and the icon alongside the event shows a multiple note icon with the pop up text 'See linked notes'
  • Click the icon and the search result only shows a single note

I concur that this is an issue and, I suspect, a bug since the calendar widget acknowledges multiple linked notes to clicking it should reveal all the notes.

I would raise a support ticket

Thanks agsteele for your response.

Having had issues with my first experiment with this yesterday, my attempts today seem to have worked OK. 

However, I have noticed that although the first linked note appears in the note list soon after being linked, there seems to be a delay before a second linked note appears in the list - even though the calendar event menu shows that there are two linked notes to display.

I'll continue experimenting. I suspect that  EN will be "tuning" things as more users get to grips with the feature.

EN is really moving along with the new features!