Evernote doesn't start after the last update. it crash before starting

Hi,

Evernote doesn't start after the last update 10.14 released on july/26/2021. It crash before starting, on my Xiaomi mi 10 lite, android 11, MIUI global 12.5.1.

Tryied to restart the phone and cleaned memory RAM.

* Solved * cleaning all data from Settings - Application - Evernote

Cheers

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had this problem with Evernote Android app version 10.24

On a Pixel 4A, Android 11, build RQ3A.210705.001, 20/07/2021

I deleted the cache and app date, restarted the phone, the app now works. 

• Like 1

I am having precisely the same problem. I just don't understand the steps to fix it. I have tried uninstalling it multiple times, but it only works once, and then when I go to access it again, it crashes again, and I have to un-install it again. Can somebody please explain how to delete the cache and app date? (I have a Samsung Android phone.) I read somewhere else that I need to install an older version. Should I try doing that? If so, how do I do that? Thanks in advance!

• Sad 1

Had that too on all devices one after the other, having to clear all data and sign-in again. Listening to the play store comments since 10.14 this seems to be a bug with this version. Don't like the idea to experience this bug on the go with lost access to all offline content. Those bugs should be stopped in prior testing.

• Like 2

Update on 10.15: I had the exact same issue again right after update. Had again to clear all offline notebooks... second time not so well done EN!

Clearing cache and all app data resolves the issue.

On 8/8/2021 at 7:23 AM, BLevy1 said:

I am having precisely the same problem. I just don't understand the steps to fix it. I have tried uninstalling it multiple times, but it only works once, and then when I go to access it again, it crashes again, and I have to un-install it again. Can somebody please explain how to delete the cache and app date? (I have a Samsung Android phone.) I read somewhere else that I need to install an older version. Should I try doing that? If so, how do I do that? Thanks in advance!

Removed app from my phone and reinstalled. It works great now. No mumbo jumbo required