My tasks are being held hostage

I was using tasks because I got early access, and then boom, one day they turn into a blocked, inactive widget where I can no longer see the tasks I put in there. I used that list for my job to do list and cannot believe that they have just disappeared and I no longer have a record of my tasks. I understand that you are trying to get us excited about a new product and then upsell us into a new package, but did you consider the user experience? I have been an evernote customer for over a decade and with all the bugs lately I had already started looking for alternatives, now this? I honestly am stunned at the poor rollout of this feature.

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're mainly user2user around here. If you're a subscriber I'd suggest you raise this with Support - they may be able to at least give you access to the original data;  but in fairness this was described clearly as a beta trial and it is unwise (as you have discovered) to use beta systems for production purposes...

https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

I am guessing you are a free account and lost access to the task panel (central tasks view). You need to search for the note(s) that have the tasks in them and you’ll be able to see and interact with them. You did not lose access to your tasks, just certain aspects of tasks. Here is the help page about tasks.  If you really did lose access reach out to support. 

image.thumb.png.a33a1a54592c84f7f5fa4822a1dff5cc.png

• Like 1