On 7/12/2021 at 11:48 PM, PinkElephant said:

From my view the main issue is not what to do with the existing notes, but how to proceed for the future.

Once this is decided, it is easier to plan something for the existing notes.

I have never used local notebooks. I believe that most definitions of what must be protected at any (high) cost is excessive. Most of what we regard as critical information would probably not care anybody else.

This is not the same as protection against ransom encryption or loss - but even if I would not like to loose the pictures from the last family reunion, there is rather anything in it I would only store behind an AES256 key.

So for me it was simple to decide to proceed with v10, currently with legacy as a stopgap for missing features.

But this decision anybody can only take for himself.

Hi, I have bitten the bullet, taken out a premium subscription and started the task of moving from Legacy to V10.

Where is the best place to ask questions on V10?

I immediately have 2 questions that I haven't been able to find the answer to by searching.

1. How do I change the Navigation panel to light (grey) in V10 , This was selectable in legacy from: Tools> Options> General > left panel theme. ( I have an eye problem which means the black background is difficult to read.)

2. How do I set styles in the Navigation panel. This used to be available in Legacy by right clicking a notebook and selecting style from the dropdown menu.

Thanks Dab.

11 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Since this is the general thread, please post some information about your computer and OS.

I use Windows 10 across 5 laptops.

Most of them are quite old  the most recent is a Dell Lattitude i5.  

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Dab1 said:

Where is the best place to ask questions on V10?

Tacking on to a local notebook discussion is not the best place    
I moved your post to the Windows Technical Issues forum

• Thanks 1