How to copy image from Evernote to Microsoft PowerPoint?

Hi Evernote,

I tried copying an image from Evernote by command+C on my Mac to PowerPoint using command+V but it only shows the image frame line in PowerPoint but the image itself is missing and did not show up. Do you know how we can copy image from Evernote to PowerPoint? Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 1:15 PM, xuj18 said:

I tried copying an image from Evernote by command+C on my Mac to PowerPoint using command+V but it only shows the image frame line in PowerPoint but the image itself is missing and did not show up. Do you know how we can copy image from Evernote to PowerPoint? Thanks!!

Have you tried dragging and dropping the image? On my MacBook Pro, I can drag an image out of Evernote and drop it onto an email. I don't have Office, so I cannot try PowerPoint. 

For some reason, it doesn't work the other way. Dragging an image out of email and dropping it onto an Evernote Note, generates a hyperlink. In the case of an image from the Web, it points to the image where it's hosted. On the other hand, if I drag and drop a photo from an email to an Evernote Note, the photo makes it to the note.

• Level 5

Not using Office myself. Cmd-c/cmd-v works for me between EN and other applications. As a workaround you could try to first copy to the desktop, then from there into PowerPoint.

Maybe check the picture format. If it is HEIC, Microsoft will probably not support it.