Unable to add note to home screen ANDROID

I paid for evernote premium thinking that I can add my notes on the device home screen.

However, though i am clicking add to home screen, still the note is not appearing on home screen, pls suggest what to do

• Level 5*

Hi.  You show here as a Basic user - has your upgrade happened yet?  How do you want to "add your notes to the home screen"?  There are widgets that will display notes,  or you could add a shortcut - both of those should be available to you whether or not you subscribe...

I paid 2 hours back and in my account info it's displaying premium

For a given note, there will be an option called add note to the device homescreen

Earlier i used to add all my notes on my mobile home screen for quick access, Now though i click on add to homescreen, the concerned note is not being displayed on homescreen

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Civils said:

Still the issue is persisting, requesting evernote team to help

Hi.  You're still showing as Basic here.  Have you logged out of Evernote and back in?  Restarted your device?  Checked that your payment has gone through?

For general payment issues see

NB for iTunes payments please contact them direct.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
53 minutes ago, Civils said:

This problem is unsolved, requesting evernote team to help, Unable to add notes on homescreen on android

You're now at least showing here as a subscriber.  So you will have access to Support (that's not us) via https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new.  

What happens when you tap the "+" icon on your screen?