Bug with overlapping notebook lists

I've been getting this bug ever since Evernote showing as a web-like GUI (most recent style). A part of the list keeps appearing overlapping, and the same thing seems to be selected over and over again, and the phenomenon of overlapping other lists occurs.

I think I can explain it more with some pictures below.

evernote_bug2.thumb.png.0247ed0d095a113abe843aa194e94b1d.png

evernote_bug.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2021. 6. 22. at 오후 7시 46분, PinkElephant said:

You mean the symbol with the 4-digit-name you have marked in several places ?

Did support comment on it ?

This problem has been going on for months. Even in the latest version, Evernote's notebook list appears to be duplicated, sometimes with one notebook stack increasing to two or three. If you look at the attached file, you can see the same lists that appear to be '몽상', and they are all selected at once. But it's actually just one stack.

evernote_bug3.png

On 2021. 6. 30. at 오전 1시 19분, PinkElephant said:

Don’t know - maybe try support on this.

The initial poster did not come back to post a solution (if he got one).

I should report this problem to support team.(But I don't know where to report it... so I'm finding out...) Thanks!

On 2021. 7. 15. at 오전 2시 9분, Austin G said:

Thank you for these reports. We are working on a fix for this now. As a temporary workaround, switching your display language to English here should fix the problem: https://www.evernote.com/PersonalSettings.action

Thanks for your patience while we work on a fix. 

Thank you. I'll look forward to the next version!

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Actually, am having the same problem and my languages are already set to English. Have this on a Galaxy Tab S6 and Note 9 phone. This is particularly obvious when selecting a notebook in which to store a clipped article (from the web) or when selecting notebooks to view offline. In the former case, I either get multiple duplicates when I search for a notebook or none at all. In the latter case (searching for notebooks to make offline), the list order seems to be non-deterministic and as such not sure whether whatever bookmarking approach is used to figure out which notebooks have already been rendered will ever work. This may explain why the scrolling goes on forever and in some cases, never actually see the notebook I am looking for, yet there are multiple duplicates of other notebooks being rendered. This has been going on too long.