[Fixed in Version 10.9] 10.8.2: cannot scroll within notes in reminders view (when using three lines menu to navigate)

I restart the App and see the new Home screen. Then I select „all notes“ using the three lines menu at the bottom and switch to reminders view. After opening one of the notes there I‘m not able to scroll through the content of the note. The only thing that works is to use two-finger-gesture to move through the content.

If I restart the App and select exactly the same note within the Home screen (recent notes) then no issue at all.

If I restart the App and select „all notes“ from Home screen, change to reminders view, select the same note no issues at all, too.

So, only using the three lines menu to select „all notes“ and open the note within the reminders view causes the issue.

iPhone & iPad

• stocky2605 changed the title to 10.8.2: cannot scroll within notes in reminders view (when using three lines menu to navigate)
18 hours ago, stocky2605 said:

thank you for your feedback @Alvin C - I really don‘t like to re-install because of my offline notebooks 😒

Yes I know, but this is also what Evernote suggested me. Just hope they can fix it in-depth.

I am also have scrolling problems on my iphone.  Frequently when opening a note I cannot scroll down.  I have uninstalled and re-installed but still having the problem, very annoying not to mention makes it unusable at times.  Works fine on desktop version.

• Like 1
On 4/23/2021 at 12:57 PM, roncairnie said:

I am also have scrolling problems on my iphone.  Frequently when opening a note I cannot scroll down.  I have uninstalled and re-installed but still having the problem, very annoying not to mention makes it unusable at times.  Works fine on desktop version.

Having the same problem on my iPhone and iPad...
Evernote 10.8.2
iOS 14.4.2

• stocky2605 changed the title to [Fixed in Version 10.9] 10.8.2: cannot scroll within notes in reminders view (when using three lines menu to navigate)
16 hours ago, DickyDoom said:

Getting really tired of them breaking essential features (SCROLLING, for the love of god!) just to add bs features like their home page 

Homescreen is one of the most loved features of my wife to get an overview what I'm sharing to her - a very welcome feature. You are tired? go and get a coffee and enjoy your weekend 😜

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, stocky2605 said:

Homescreen is one of the most loved features of my wife to get an overview what I'm sharing to her - a very welcome feature. You are tired? go and get a coffee and enjoy your weekend 😜

No not tired about my life. Tired as a writer who needs this sort of software on a daily basis and who has, over the past 10 or so years, witnessed dozens of iterations of silicon valley figuring out what they could suck out of Evernote (including one phase of Evernote thinking they were all about... fashion accessories?!) 

I’m glad your wife has an overview of what you’re sharing with her, and these sort of features are fine, but in Evernote’s case it always seems to be at the cost of some really essential feature (like scrolling or syncing or whatever)