How to manual update?

• Level 5

No option in EN Mac client settings that controls updating.

AFAIK it depends on whether you are running the direct install or the AppStore version. It is the same software, but in case of the AppStore updating is controlled by the AppStore. I advise to use the direct install, because it does not run in a sandbox.

Sometimes there is no Update notice for a few days when a new version is already on the web site. I think they want to avoid server overload, and roll it out over several days. When available the installer can always be downloaded from the EN web site.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

No option in EN Mac client settings that controls updating.

AFAIK it depends on whether you are running the direct install or the AppStore version. It is the same software, but in case of the AppStore updating is controlled by the AppStore. I advise to use the direct install, because it does not run in a sandbox.

Sometimes there is no Update notice for a few days when a new version is already on the web site. I think they want to avoid server overload, and roll it out over several days. When available the installer can always be downloaded from the EN web site.

ok. many thanks

• Like 1