I'm a relatively new Evernote Premium user and have been using Evernote for PDF annotations.

One issue I have now repeatedly come across is that after highlighting and moving on to another page, the "Save" button greys out and I am unable to save my annotations, even after making new ones. The only way to fix is to exit out of the annotation view, and repeat highlighting then saving after each annotation, a workflow which essentially makes annotation mode useless for this purpose.

• 8 months later...
  • Level 5
1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

The forum is user2user. Posting here won’t produce bug fixes by EN, but is appreciated to inform fellow users.

I remember back in the older days, users would passionately insist that Evernote employee/s would read each and every post.

I just laughed at their naïveté (naivete).

• 2 months later...

I too am having problems with annotations in Evernote and find it very frustrating. My annotations save in reverse and upside down rendering a lot of time spent annotating articles wasted! I did not use to have this problem when Skitch was used in parallel with Evernote, but now consistently experience it and have yet to have help from Evernote with this issue?!

Web capture_13-12-2021_1576_www.evernote.com.jpeg