Evernote not saving notes

JennG

Idea

I've had evernote for years with no issues; however, I've noticed the past month or so, my notes are not saving. I'm not sure if it has to do with the fact that I got the new iphone 12 pro, so just in case, I updated notes on my imac. However, those also didn't save. I'm so upset because I've lost so many notes. Please HELP

• Like 1

5 replies to this idea

On 8/1/2021 at 17:35, JennG dijo:

I've had evernote for years with no issues; however, I've noticed the past month or so, my notes are not saving. I'm not sure if it has to do with the fact that I got the new iphone 12 pro, so just in case, I updated notes on my imac. However, those also didn't save. I'm so upset because I've lost so many notes. Please HELP

Same for me but with Android, Evernote has many problems to save simple notes I can hardly create new notes in the phone presently Evernote is only reliable in the PC

• Level 5

Replying to a 2-year-old post about iPhone problems in order to discuss current problems with Android may not be the best way to find a useful discussion. There is a forum specifically for Android, and there are a number of threads there about problems syncing or saving in the current Android version: https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/forum/718-evernote-for-android-issues-versions-100-and-above/.

On 2/1/2023 at 18:02, Dave-in-Decatur dijo:

Replying to a 2-year-old post about iPhone problems in order to discuss current problems with Android may not be the best way to find a useful discussion. There is a forum specifically for Android, and there are a number of threads there about problems syncing or saving in the current Android version: https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/forum/718-evernote-for-android-issues-versions-100-and-above/.

Thanks a lot for the link, I was looking for dicussions about EN in Android and this one had exactly the same problem that I have now, notes are not saved, so I wondered if iPhone and Android users we facing the same problem, that is also a possibility.