Hi all,

Keep getting this popup that stops me writing on the Evernote window. I am only syncing one note - all my large notes from when I had premium are a few years old and already synced. Why is this thing still popping up?

image.png.9411dc000c23ef27893a0471a3df7ea6.png

How can I stop it? Incredibly annoying.

Thanks!

• Evernote Expert

I don't mean to criticize but as a BASIC user your ability to upload is very restricted. You can only avoid this message by uploading less or by paying for Premium. Even touching a note can cause a change and that will hit your upload limits. A note change means the whole note is resynchronised with the sort of issue you report.

Also double check that you only have two devices actually linked to your account. You may have stopped using, for example, an old mobile device but it may still be registered. As you probably know, BASIC account are now limited to two devices and the web browser counts as one. 

On 1/3/2021 at 2:13 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  So how big is the note you're trying to sync?

On 1/3/2021 at 5:43 PM, agsteele said:

I don't mean to criticize but as a BASIC user your ability to upload is very restricted. You can only avoid this message by uploading less or by paying for Premium. Even touching a note can cause a change and that will hit your upload limits. A note change means the whole note is resynchronised with the sort of issue you report.

Also double check that you only have two devices actually linked to your account. You may have stopped using, for example, an old mobile device but it may still be registered. As you probably know, BASIC account are now limited to two devices and the web browser counts as one. 

The note I have is a few bullet points - only one marked as needing to sync.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, GiacomoLaw said:

The note I have is a few bullet points - only one marked as needing to sync.

As long as the size of the note is <25MB (and you haven't run out of upload limit for the month) - try creating a new note and copying the content across?  If the new note syncs,  delete the old one!

• Like 1