How to Backup Account Data (locally)

Nah

Apologies if this has been asked and answered but I didn't find a result.

How can I backup the contents of my account via web browser? (All at once, not note-by-note.) Backup meaning store a local copy that could "restore" my account, should something happen to the notes. Archive database might be the term I'm looking for. It doesn't need to be in an accessible format outside of Evernote but that would be ideal.

From my understanding the workaround for free accounts using two devices already is to deselect a device, then add Windows 7 app as a device, backup, then fix syncing to the former arrangement.

Is there a more elegant solution? Especially considering now you can only rearrange devices a maximum of twice per month.

Thank you in advance.

• Level 5*
On 12/19/2020 at 2:05 AM, Nah said:

Is there a more elegant solution? Especially considering now you can only rearrange devices a maximum of twice per month.

Hi.  Not sure what options there are outside of desktops - cloudHQ will backup your online account,  but otherwise it's a question of manually exporting your notes which I don't think is yet possible in the web client.

• Level 5*
On 12/18/2020 at 6:05 PM, Nah said:

From my understanding the workaround for free accounts using two devices already is to deselect a device, then add Windows 7 app as a device, backup, then fix syncing to the former arrangement.

What is the "former arrangement"   
For my Basic account, my device selection is  1. Web    2. Mac   
The heavy lifting (like export) is done on the Mac

As @gazumped posted, cloudHQ is a cloud solution for data backup