To-Do ~ Multiple Date/Timeline Choices

Go to solution Solved by Paul A.,

If anyone can help with this it would be greatly appreciated. I chose "Today" as my Date/Timeline Choice. As you can see below in the Image under "Today", Evernote added "ALL" the Date/Timeline Choices to my To-Do List Note. What do I do to have Evernote "NOT" have that happen?

image.png.0dadbf8c6b282fef41be9f40a179e21e.png                                image.png.40245a434d0fc5eb27e0167aa646eb88.png        

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, robvpp said:

As you can see below in the Image under "Today", Evernote added "ALL" the Date/Timeline Choices to my To-Do List Note.

I see a note with a checklist
There is no "All ...Date/Timeline" added by Evernote

• Level 5*

Hi.  I get that you selected a note with the title 'today'.  What you should see in the right-hand window is the full content of that note.  Evernote (AFAIK) doesn't have any scheduling features and would not have inserted extra content into the note.  If you edit the note to contain only the content that you require,  is that possible,  and next time you view the note,  does it still contain only the items you need?

Hi gazumped, yes...sorry I didn't include the Note Area. Here's the To-do Note Area image. As you can see, when I added/edited the note to contain only the content I want,  it still contains ALL the Date/Timeline Choices.

image.thumb.png.27075b2efa921332c5d2165cf58dffe0.png

• Like 1
  • Solution
6 hours ago, robvpp said:

If anyone can help with this it would be greatly appreciated. I chose "Today" as my Date/Timeline Choice. As you can see below in the Image under "Today", Evernote added "ALL" the Date/Timeline Choices to my To-Do List Note. What do I do to have Evernote "NOT" have that happen?

image.png.0dadbf8c6b282fef41be9f40a179e21e.png                                image.png.40245a434d0fc5eb27e0167aa646eb88.png        

Did you create a new note using the To-Do template? (As illustrated below?)

image.thumb.png.f557f20fa99b0062dd86fe087ff99c40.png

If so, the template appears to come with all those sections (Today/Tomorrow/This Week/Someday). However, if you don't want all those sections, you have two options:

1. Simply delete the sections that you do not want.
  2. Set up the note like you want, then save it as a new template. When you subsequently create a blank note, you will have the option to select from previously made templates.

Hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...