Spotlight no longer finds Evernote notes

rogbar

Using Evernote 10.4.4 and macOS Big Sur. 

Spotlight does not find anything inside Evernote. Not text, not even titles. I've even tried there Evernote Beta 10.5. Still no results. Am I doing something wrong? Is there any way to force Spotlight to index Evernote notes?

I've been an Evernote Premium user for over a decade, and I have enjoyed and benefited from the app. But, alas, this is an absolute deal-breaker for me. If Spotlight can no longer find anything in Evernote, I'll need to close my account and find an alternative. Probably Apple Notes.

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 2:20 AM, cologuppy said:

I jumped ship a while ago, but I'm evaluating coming back - IF and ONLY IF this is fixed.

Am curious what's your new ship?

Evernote is a great app, but its lack of real encryption, and some other annoyances, make me look elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I agree with this. I try and store all my product manuals in Evernote but I'm not always successful. If I want one, I'd like to be able to quickly search Evernote for it, via spotlight. If I have to go to Evernote and search manually I might as well find it in Safari, which was the whole thing I was trying to avoid doing. 

6 minutos atrás, PinkElephant disse:

Who says anybody asks you to return? Apparently you are happy with other solutions. Just stick with what does the job for you.

I'm sorry, but you're the guy who talks the most nonsense consistently for years I've seen in some forum. You don't help Evernote, on the contrary. Looks like you are an bum person who decided to be a Troll. I don't know why Evernote hasn't kicked you from here yet.