I am completely lost...HELP SOMEONE

I logged onto Evernote today, and wanted to create a new notebook, and designate it as the Default notebook.  The Help page says to click on the 3 dots next to the notebook that I want to designate.  But there aren't three dots there.

My current notebook was designated as my default notebook last year by me, but now it seems I cannot designate a new notebook. Or even create one.  I am in one heck of a mess.  lol.... If anyone can help me, I'd sure be grateful.  I'm NOT an Evernote junkie.  I mostly use it to clip payment confirmations etc to my default notebook, or search for an item that I saved. Just a home user.  But a confused one.

• Level 5*
16 hours ago, ppearce43 said:

designate it as the Default notebook

I moved your post to the Windows forum

fwiw  On my Mac, I access the Notebook page, and right click a notebook12037792_ScreenShot2020-12-09at12_53_24.png.9967527ae804205b1fbe15780617d7f3.png

23 minutes ago, DTLow said:

On my Mac, I access the Notebook page, and right click a notebook

Same on windows. There is also the three dots menu for each notebook. Worth emphasising  that you can only do this from the notebook menu (obtained by clicking the notebook icon in the sidebar) and not in the sidebar itself.