'Viewing All Notes Bar' disappears each time I search for a note...

Hello there,

the 'Viewing All Notes Bar' disappears each time I search for a note and when I exit the searched note it takes over 5-20 seconds to reload the 'Viewing All Notes Bar' again.

Is it possible to let the 'Viewing All Notes Bar' always be visible, so that it does not need to reload again and again, as soon as I want to search a note (or click on a shortcut-note, etc.).

It is so annoying, that the 'Viewing All Notes Bar' always disappears when I click on a note in the left panel (Search- or shortcut-note)  ...

I know, someone said 'it's by design', but PLEASE CHANGE IT!!! Let the 'Viewing All Notes Bar' always be open or at least give us an option...

Thank you!

Hey Shane :) 

Thank you for your response, I try to explain it with the three screenshots. Hope that helps!

And I copy again the last part of the text above:

It is so annoying, that the 'Viewing All Notes Bar' always disappears when I click on a note in the left panel (Search- or shortcut-note)  ...

I know, someone said 'it's by design', but PLEASE CHANGE IT!!! Let the 'Viewing All Notes Bar' always be open or at least give us an option...

Hope, that this will be fixed soon :)

Thank you!

Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-30 um 22.02.13.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-30 um 22.03.36.png

436209284_Bildschirmfoto2020-10-30um22_07_50.thumb.png.09347445ccc098954432a0678775a3e0.png

Exactly, basically I like the fullscreen mode but I don't think it's so good, that you can't decide for yourself what fullscreen is and what not...

A dream would be, of course, if in the near future preferences would come back and you can set exactly these little details yourself (whether you want to have fullscreen or not when searching or clicking on the favorites or what tools you want to have displayed in the toolbar in iOS, in what order you want All Notes, Favorites, Notebooks, Shortcuts, in the left sidebar, etc.).

Users have different preferences and with an individual configuration of the preferences, you could make many users happy.

Let's hope that preferences (in an improved way) will come back soon! :)