[resolved] Insert Menu Not Working

Go to solution Solved by DaveS,

I'm using the v10.2.4 version [desktop PC with Windows 10 Home edn] and the Insert button works just fine.
Just put the focus in the note body, the + button becomes active and you can select the various insert options.

6 hours ago, AdmiralP said:

I'm using the v10.2.4 version [desktop PC with Windows 10 Home edn] and the Insert button works just fine.
Just put the focus in the note body, the + button becomes active and you can select the various insert options.

@AdmiralP thanks for the info. Unfortunately, that doesn't work for me. I've been trying repeatedly with new notes, existing notes, with a selection, without a selection, with the cursor positioned at the beginning, end, and middle. Nothing works for me. When I click any item on the Insert menu nothing happens. I noticed you have a more recent version of the software. But it tells me I'm up to date.

You’re up to date!

Evernote 10.1.7 is currently the newest version available

• Solution

Just as I sent that last post another idea occurred to me: to try undocking the note from the main Evernote. That was the problem! The Insert menu works only when the note is detached.

v 10.1.7 build 1902 public
Editor: v109.0.14125
Service: v1.20.26

• Thanks 1
  • Shane D. changed the title to [resolved] Insert Menu Not Working
  • Shane D. pinned this topic
  • Austin G unpinned this topic