Separation of Evernote Premium and Business incorrect

Go to solution Solved by Shane D.,

We are disappointed after upgrading to Evernote 10 for Windows and iOS and can no longer work with the Evernote Business version as in the past. Our business suffers from this.

The separation of Evernote Premium and Business was a prerequisite for the switch to version 10, which Evernote did after the first update. After the separation and the update almost all counters for the notes and notebooks show different values on the different platforms (Windows, Web, iOS) for Premium and Business. Even after installing the legacy version for Windows, the counters do not match. With the legacy version we can at least see our documents. Although even here, for example, notebooks are displayed that cannot be deleted. 

But the worst of all is the iOS version. Here neither the counters nor the notebooks match. Notebooks from Evernote Business are displayed in Evernote Premium, old versions of notebooks are displayed in Evernote Business (synchronization does not work properly), and we do not know how to correct the faulty synchronization. We also do not know if new documents are synchronized correctly. We may lose information that we store in our workspaces in the Business version.

Are there other Evernote Business users who have similar experiences?

• Level 5

Not on Business, so I can't tell about this part.

What I observed in Premium is that shares between users do not work as before. They needed to be reactivated through the work chat. It seems the counters don't show the notes in shared notebooks unless they are reactivated. Since I did, notes counters in iOS and in Mac (legacy) are the same again.

Even then, search of content shared to me by another person is not possible in v10, which is a real problem with notebooks containing several hundreds of notes.

My support ticket resulted in another "Will be added in a future version ... ". Since sharing is one more key function that functionally got killed by update, I am pretty sick of this answer.

• Like 1