How to create new note in evenote 10 using a template

I have been upgraded to Evernote 10, but somehow do not find the ability to use template. Can you please ADD URGENTLY the ability when creating a new note to chose a template to apply or at least once the note is created to apply an existing template.   This was a KEY FEATURE and I cannot believe this slipped by.

• Level 5

@PaulCWR Hi Paul, it is right there, behind the 3 dots at the top right of a note. Scroll down the pop up menu, it is the second option counted from the bottom up. The note needs to contain something (sic) to be saved as a template.

Create template:

image.thumb.jpeg.b2396166eef24f418ff1b69fe52a613c.jpeg

Select template (from a new note, button template)

image.thumb.jpeg.ac5f3d63155fc26f75d6d389e562dd07.jpeg

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, PaulCWR said:

I have been upgraded to Evernote 10, but somehow do not find the ability to use template. Can you please ADD URGENTLY the ability when creating a new note to chose a template to apply or at least once the note is created to apply an existing template.   This was a KEY FEATURE and I cannot believe this slipped by.

When starting new note  on my iPad, I see "...or choose a Template"

AC2CE3D9-C582-4055-BFA3-BC535D2CD7C6.jpeg.fb25adac7e5cc0aeaa730dfe39e2469f.jpeg

for me this does not happen every time.  I have to restart Evernote when it does not appear.  Even when it does, I sometimes get a long delay after I choose the template and it appearing, with the clockwork sun rays waiting icon.  Somehow this new evernoter session is much slower and I run it on a 2020 iPad Pro 4th generation. 

I also have often (3 times today already) have a "note confict a copy of this note was made" error. seems like the Evernote servers are not functioning fast enough today. 

p

• Level 5

Just working speedy on my iPad Pro 10.5 and my iPhone 11 Pro Max - and even my wife who is using here venerable 6S+ is not suffering, speedwise.

Maybe try a support ticket on this.

About duplication: I only had the issue when another client (in my case Mac) was open and active at the same time. It seems that the duplication is caused by several clients syncing at the same time. When I am only in iOS, no duplicates.

This is not a solution, but a workaround.