(Archived) EN 2.0 Audio Note

regression

This is our new feature to allow the user to choose their own voice recorder. But I would make record of your recommentation into our database.

Also, you can click audio icon from the widget. But the feature is not completely implemented yet and should be available later.

This is our new feature to allow the user to choose their own voice recorder. But I would make record of your recommentation into our database.

Also, you can click audio icon from the widget. But the feature is not completely implemented yet and should be available later.

Never mind then! I haven't loaded the widget because I was out of homescreen space. Very nice stuff!!! Once the default recorder is set, it's even faster than before. Sorry I didn't look harder before posting. Nice work on the new version. Loving it!

Question about this: as far as i can see, on my x10 mini pro there is no audio recording app pre-installed. Is there a free app which i can use to record audio on my phone and play it back from the web or windows desktop?

How is the audio record supposed to work within the app? I tried clicking the microphone icon but that just gave me a new note with a folder icon titled audio2010-16-..... I submitted a bug report because I also got an error when I tried to view this attachment.

I was able to use a third party app to record a voice note. This will be a great way to keep my voice notes synced to my computer!

Archived