Synced notes font sizes change

i have seen this thread posted in other posts but cant find a solid answer.. im creating notes on the iphone and on the desktop versions.. it seems anytime i make a change to the note with the desktop it reverts to to font and size that is totally different and the workaround has been highlighting the text on the desktop to all the same size then it sometimes works when you make changes to the note.. there has to be an easier way? same font size across all notes irrespective of platform.. thanks for the help here!

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, henryhampton said:

same font size across all notes irrespective of platform

By default, notes have no font setting
and the default display font is different for each platform/device

• on a Mac, the default display font can be set to any value490262891_ScreenShot2020-09-15at3_55_15PM.png.4138ded513ebc520fd276d8f3568d294.png

• for a consistent note font; override the default display font by specifying the font for selected text within the note
  • Level 5*
11 hours ago, henryhampton said:

i have seen this thread posted in other posts but cant find a solid answer.. im creating notes on the iphone and on the desktop versions.. it seems anytime i make a change to the note with the desktop it reverts to to font and size that is totally different and the workaround has been highlighting the text on the desktop to all the same size then it sometimes works when you make changes to the note.. there has to be an easier way? same font size across all notes irrespective of platform.. thanks for the help here!

If you stick with whatever the default font is when editing on either platform the font as it is should stick.  As a test enter a note with only your default font on the desktop and see what font that is on the IOS device.  Add some text on the IOS device and then back to the desktop.  Should be okay.  If you copy/.paste anything into the note use match style.  Even something copied from a default text note pasted into another note causes IOS display issues, in my experience.  PITA.

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5

Cheers to all ...

One reason of a sudden font change may be that there was something copied and pasted, but later deleted.

If a single space character or a empty paragraph stays on, it will carry the formatting of the deleted stuff. When you paste into it, the formatting will show.