Can't Share a Note or Notebook

Just set up my wife with a new PC, and installed EN-for-Windows using latest version 6.25.  Her account is 'Basic' for now, and I am on a Premium plan, also using latest EN-for-Windows v6.25

I have hardly ever used the EN sharing feature, and today when I tried to share a notebook, I noticed that everytime i typed in my wife email asociated with her EN account as the email address to share with, either a note, or notebook, as soon as I hit the enter key the field would just go blank. To remedy this I would use my mouse to cursor out of the field, and this would keep her email address in the field...i then click send/submit and all good. but when i walk over to her pC and sync, 5 moinutes or 5 hours later still nothing...and my note or notebook still says not shared!

Am I doing something wrong?  Is it becuase she's on a Basic account?

Finally, I downloaded the .emex file for the whole notebook in question, and it is 16MB in size, so figured thats not the issue, or is it?  And on this, is it possible for me to stick the enex file on a USB and upload to her EN account, even though it came from my EN account?  cheers

• Level 5*
10 minutes ago, RavBoy said:

And on this, is it possible for me to stick the enex file on a USB and upload to her EN account, even though it came from my EN account?

Yes, the .enex file can be imported to your wife's account   
This is not the same as sharing a notebook; separate new notes will be created

>>but when i walk over to her pC 

A WorkChat notice is sent and must be accepted before sharing takes place

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5*
4 hours ago, RavBoy said:

Just set up my wife with a new PC, and installed EN-for-Windows

...And if this is a new account,  it takes a little while for the 'share' feature to register and kick in - give it a couple of days and try again!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1