Problem Syncing

Josue Alexander

Idea

It’s the second time that Evernote is stuck in sync, 2 days this time! Last time someone told me, “sometimes it gets stuck give it a few hours and it should resolve by itself” so I did, and it took a whole day, for a few notes of maybe 10mb total.

Now again I’m stuck with the green arrows (uploading) and the sync wheel just spinning forever. (Pictures attached) 3 notes not even 5mb!! And all I see on my other devices are the empty notes, with just the title. 

Now its been 2 days for gods sake, wanna tell me to give it time?? Come on you people are just making excuses for a mediocre service.

how can I get my money back?

23CB41C5-BE7A-456E-8EBC-26FF4F1F3500.jpeg

DCE01470-3224-4931-9279-D5B06BB369E1.jpeg

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  This is a (mainly) user-supported Forum so we can't run any checks on your account,  but the absence of anyone else reporting sync issues suggests that whatever is happening is local to you.  My sync is working fine and Evernote's status page says things are normal.  You could try emailing these notes to your account rather than wait for a sync,  or check through the general help page on sync issues.  If you do decide to request a refund,  you need to contact Support.

How to save email into Evernote

How to troubleshoot syncing issues

• Level 5

When you live behind the Great Patriotic Firewall, you know for sure that this is not a syncing problem caused by EN. Technically there are probably ways to get through, however it may be against the local law to use them.

In general on this page everybody can look whether EN servers are running hot, or there may be a problem at the farm:

http://status.evernote.com/