Options Grayed Ooiut

Web clippoer is not working for me on Macbook Air, 2019, Firefox 73.01.01 and OSX 10.15.3.3.

Right clicking shows all options grayed out.

Thjese come from the log:

Select log file:
Follow

16:50:10 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time) (WARN) moz-extension://9312fea5-3dee-694c-a65d-20886083f7d7/background.html: chrome tabs query did not return a result while changing window focus

/n16:50:30 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time) (WARN) moz-extension://9312fea5-3dee-694c-a65d-20886083f7d7/background.html: chrome tabs query did not return a result while changing window focus

/n16:57:36 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time) (WARN) moz-extension://9312fea5-3dee-694c-a65d-20886083f7d7/background.html: chrome tabs query did not return a result while changing window focus
  • Level 5

Using Chrome ? Chrome is known to cause problems, on and off, because the new releases of this browser tend to be not „friendly“ to 3rd party software. There are frequently problems reported with Chrome in the forum.

I am on Safari, no problems with clipping.

• Ex Employees

It sounds like you're using Firefox and right click > Evernote Web Clipper is grayed out for you, is that correct? Or is something else happening?

A few questions to investigate this in more detail:

• If you use the Clipper button in the Firefox add-on bar (the elephant icon) what happens?
  • What webpage(s) does this happen on for you? 

Yes that's correct.

It does seem to work if I click on the elephant.   The right click works on this page, but did not on some other web pages including cnet, forbes, and technobuzz.  It also only offers one option on this page.  So clicking the elephant may be better for me.

I can see when it happens in the future and send you urls, if this is not enough.  And I will use the icon from now on....it's better and easier for me.