• Level 5*
21 hours ago, stevec831 said:

I recently bought a new dell computer with Windows 10 

I just downloaded Evernote to my new PC but the option to right click > "send to" does not include Evernote in the options.

How can I fix this ?? 

Hi.  You downloaded,  but did you install?  And have you restarted your computer since?  If there is still an issue here,  try uninstalling / reinstalling as Administrator.

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Must confess I thought the right-click menu did include something that would 'send to' Evernote,  but I see it says 'Evernote Web Clipper' in a browser with the usual options of full page / bookmark / screenshot.  On the desktop I get a bunch of system options. 

I believe (with about 50% confidence) that it's possible to add a link to a file in that menu,  which you could then configure as an Import Folder to get stuff into Evernote,  or you could just have an import folder on the desktop somewhere and drag-n-drop stuff directly on it...  maybe... (for subscribers, there's another option there for email - which could go to an Evernote account)

Browser
20200111_160704.jpg.7f195c49679a227eb11afd34c101e373.jpg

Desktop - I greyed out system stuff that will vary with devices...
20200111_161336.thumb.jpg.7043d2f73e76697b00dbf978356c1bfc.jpg

• 2 months later...

I tried adding the shortcut to the context menu and it didn't work, it just created a shortcut to the Evernote folder. When i tried adding .exe it reported that Evernote.exe is not valid. I think I'll sack Evernote and move to Dropbox where the SendTo function works.

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, PeterWilliams said:

I tried adding the shortcut to the context menu and it didn't work, it just created a shortcut to the Evernote folder. When i tried adding .exe it reported that Evernote.exe is not valid. I think I'll sack Evernote and move to Dropbox where the SendTo function works.

Again - 

On 1/10/2020 at 5:14 PM, Dave-in-Decatur said:

This is a Windows issue, not an Evernote one