further details button

schris

Idea

ive a strategy table for my business approach with rules, different phases, different approaches for different situations etc. and as I get more data on my system I need to constantly go through it and optimize things and sometimes I end up forgetting why I have this rule or sometimes after a long break I forget how to do certain things so I have to add context to everything explaining why, so to keep things from getting messy ive been encrypting the descriptions so if I need an explanation I can unlock the text to extend but entering a password every time is really annoying. o would really appreciate it if you guys added a context button, it can help a lot with everything like adding context to notes, reminders, pretty much anything you want to add context to in a clean convenient way!

thanks for reading :D

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 8/1/2019 at 1:46 PM, schris said:

... but entering a password every time is really annoying.

Windows anyway, you can opt to remember the catchphrase for the session.  You need a specific platform?

ScreenClip.png.bd1e054bca0a555ce733fb4007a53922.png

• Level 5*
On 8/1/2019 at 11:46 AM, schris said:

would really appreciate it if you guys added a context button

This is better addressed in the request linked below

• Level 5*
On 8/1/2019 at 2:46 PM, schris said:

o would really appreciate it if you guys added a context button, it can help a lot with everything like adding context to notes, reminders, pretty much anything you want to add context to in a clean convenient way!

You might try putting extra context into separate notes (particularly if the context could apply to multiple notes), and use note links to link a note to extra context. You can do this all yourself, with no need for any special button at all.