Missing tags online

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, hphphysx said:

Yesterday Evernote did not work after an update. It said that the problem was caused by a read-only file. Today I notice that many tags are missing in the online version. 

Are you reporting a problem with the native Evernote for Windows application or with the web browser version?

• Level 5*
On 5/29/2019 at 3:13 PM, hphphysx said:

Evidently the web browser version. 

On 5/29/2019 at 2:43 PM, hphphysx said:

Yesterday Evernote did not work after an update

Hi.  Wasn't aware that the web browser gave update notifications. 

However...  the web version is the 'official' server copy of your database with which all devices sync their data.  If you had a problem with another device,  it's possible that corrupted data got synced back to the server,  overwriting and replacing the originals. 

This is why experienced users keep local desktop backups of their database,  just in case.  Never had cause to use mine yet,  but you never know...

If you don't have a backup handy,  I'd suggest you use a desktop device to check your account - just make sure it doesn't sync until you verified the content.  If there's a problem,  backup your data so you can restore the originals. 

If that's not an option you may consider upgrading to premium for a month or so to use Note History to recover lost data.

• Level 5*
On 5/29/2019 at 6:43 AM, hphphysx said:

Today I notice that many tags are missing in the online version. 

If you're using the new beta version, you might want to downgrade,.5992198F-84CA-4985-8E7F-DB159C254183.thumb.jpeg.9de002c2e6de00037e6fe032e6ff7691.jpeg.e9139bdb71cf3fba4ca86a618662dc2d.jpeg