Rolling centre wheel of mouse makes snippets disappear

TdeV

I only use the web client when I'm away from my office, so I don't have much experience with it. However, today, when I accidentally roll the centre wheel on the mouse, then many of the notes (in snippet view) disappears. If I change the view to List, then the note list returns. Switch to Snippet View, and they disappear again. Note that the count of searched notes remains (e.g. 21 notes), even though there's nothing visible.

Ideas about what I've done?

TIA. 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, TdeV said:

I only use the web client when I'm away from my office, so I don't have much experience with it. However, today, when I accidentally roll the centre wheel on the mouse, then many of the notes (in snippet view) disappears. If I change the view to List, then the note list returns. Switch to Snippet View, and they disappear again. Note that the count of searched notes remains (e.g. 21 notes), even though there's nothing visible.

Ideas about what I've done?

TIA. 

My guess would be nothing wrong.  Try a different browser.  I haven't been on the web version in a while but I think Chrome didn't play nice, blank lists of notes from time to time.

• Level 5*

Ctrl+wheel will zoom the display (and generates serious eyestrain!),  but Ctrl on its own isn't anything AFAICS.  Pressing Shift and reloading the page (or otherwise bypassing the cache and freshly reloading the whole page) should reset the view,  or just closing the page and re-opening it might help.

Archived