All Data on All Notes Missing - Have No Positive Feedback from Support for 3 Weeks

I am really stunned by the lack of support from Evernote and am rather desperate to get back the 1,556 notes and their contained data that has gone missing.

It has now been three weeks since the notes went missing and 6 days since I have heard from support.

I have an active support ticket but no replies.

Any suggestions as to how to move this along ?

Thanks for any help

James

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, railson_2 said:

I am really stunned by the lack of support from Evernote and am rather desperate to get back the 1,556 notes and their contained data that has gone missing.

It has now been three weeks since the notes went missing and 6 days since I have heard from support.

I have an active support ticket but no replies.

Any suggestions as to how to move this along ?

Thanks for any help

James

Have you validated that you used the correct username and password.  Typically all notes missing is a result of signing in to a like named account.  Have you checked the web version?

• Level 5*

You didn't indicate your device/platform.

The master version of your data is maintained on the Evernote servers accessed using the web platform at www.evernote.com

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, railson_2 said:

Thanks for response Cal and yes I have checked that out. 

I only have one account and when I open that account I can see the Notebook headings  but they contain no notes

Okay, so much for the easy solutions.  And there are not notes on the web version?  If none there, don't know what to tell you.  Sorry.

Archived