Colored Note Text for Sharing with EN Community

I was feeling frustrated by EN's lack of support for  colors for text in the app, so after checking around the forums for a bit, I realized I could just make my own note with colored text and share it as a way for anyone who wants to get some colored text into their notes to reap the rewards of my small effort. I realize it's not perfect yet, I just threw it together real quick.  But theoretically one can go to my note on my my postach.io blog and copy some colored letters/numbers and use them on any platform.  Cheers everyone.  :)

2018_03_29_colored_letters_for_sharing.png

• Level 5*
16 minutes ago, Echoreflection said:

I realized I could just make my own note with colored text and share it as a way for anyone who wants to get some colored text into their notes to reap the rewards of my small effort.

Thanks for sharing.  The same process can also be used for a selection of fonts.

I have access to a Mac and I create templates for use on my iPad.

• Level 5
22 hours ago, Echoreflection said:

I was feeling frustrated by EN's lack of support for  colors for text in the app

Thanks for putting the effort into this. I hope many will find it helpful. For me, though, using the Windows app, the text-color option is readily available. Unless they took it away in one of the many updates I've avoided.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-03-30 at 4:53 PM, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Thanks for putting the effort into this. I hope many will find it helpful. For me, though, using the Windows app, the text-color option is readily available. Unless they took it away in one of the many updates I've avoided.

No, it's there, but the number of colours are limited to the 16 or so system colours, so it's not a great implementation.  

I don't know the Mac implementation, but the best colour selector out there right now is the chrome add-on "add-ons for evernote web app", for many colours and colour highlights when using Evernote web.

Archived